Making This Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail at Home
Enhance Your Long Island Iced Tea Recipe with a Southern Sweet Tea Company Twist
Are you on the lookout for a unique and refreshing twist on the classic Long Island Iced Tea recipe? Consider replacing the traditional cola with real Southern Sweet Tea! This straightforward modification not only infuses the cocktail with a distinctive flavor but also creates a lighter and more refreshing version.
To prepare this delightful tea-infused variation, simply substitute the cola in your typical Long Island Iced Tea recipe with freshly brewed Southern Sweet Tea. Embrace this twist on the beloved classic for a unique experience.
For a comprehensive guide on how to create a delicious tea-infused Long Island Iced Tea with a Southern Sweet Tea twist, follow our step-by-step instructions below.
The next time you crave a summer cocktail, give this simple yet delightful recipe a try. Impress your friends and family with your creative spin on a classic favorite!
INGREDIENTS (Serves 2)
- 1 Southern Sweet Tea 1 gallon iced tea bag (or use our bottled teas to taste.)
- 1 fl oz Orange Liqueur
- 1 fl oz White Rum
- 1 fl oz Tequila Blanco
- 1 fl oz Gin
- 1fl oz Vodka
- 6 Tbsp Sugar – to Taste
- Juice from 1 Lemon & 1 Lime
- Sliced Lemons, Limes, Mint Sprigs to Garnish – Optional
- Lots of Ice
- To brew the tea, use 2 cups of freshly boiled water and let the tea tea bags steep for 5 minutes. Strain the tea bag and add sugar to your hot tea. Set aside to cool completely.
- Into your glass or cocktail shaker, add the triple sec, white rum, tequila blanco, gin, vodka, Sweet Tea and juice. Combine well.
- Add the cooled black tea, slices of citrus and lots of ice, and enjoy!